Our 30 Year Warranty Provides the Ultimate Peace of Mind.
Stainless Steel Rainwater Tanks are manufactured from Grade 304 Stainless Steel, the same grade as kitchen sinks. The durability of this grade of stainless steel is beyond any doubt.
Whilst our warranty against corrosion is for thirty (30) years, a well maintained stainless steel water tank should last well beyond 30 years.
Naturally, the warranty excludes any damage caused by:
- Using the tank as a transporter of materials other than water (its intended use)
- Fire damage
- Impact (Tree branches, rocks, bullets, vehicles, etc.)
- Any force acting on the tank
- Any damage caused by storing liquids other than potable water
- Any damage caused by undermining of the base of the tank
- A marine environment (unless tank is 316 grade steel)
While stainless steel is suitable for the storage of almost any liquid, Stainless Rainwater Tank has specifically designed its water storage tanks for storing potable water only. If the tank is to be used for any other purpose, please consult the manufacturer.
Tanks with a diameter of over 2.5 metres are fitted with a permanent centre roof support. Removal of this support, for any reason, will affect the structural stability of the tank and will also void the warranty.
For more information on our Stainless Steel Rain Water Tanks and our warranty – contact us today!
There is no reason why a Stainless Rainwater Tank Brisbane will not last well beyond thirty years”