More Than Just a Manufacturer of Premium Water Tanks
Select Water Tanks manufactures hand-crafted steel water tanks … but we offer so much more. With many years in the rainwater harvesting industry we understand how your water tank works with the rest of the rain harvesting system. We can help you choose the right pump and filtration for your circumstances. We can now offer both a variable speed pump and sophisticated filtration system in the one compact cabinet, Hybrid Housing Mk2.
Our steel tanks are fire resistant and can be fitted to be fire-fighting compliant. Call one of our experts today on 1300 854 231
Our Range of Stainless Steel Water Tanks
Custom Shape and Sizes
Select Water Tanks are able to build tanks to meet your specific needs. They can be round or slimline in shape and they can range in size from 500 litres to 40,000 litres.
Our water tanks come with an extended warranty.
For the grade 304 and marine grade 316 stainless water tanks there is a 30-year minimum warranty due to corrosion and 15 years construction warranty.
For the Aquaplate steel water tanks there is a 20-year corrosion warranty due to corrosion and a 10 year construction warranty.
Our water tanks come with three standard inclusions
- A rainwater inlet on the top of the tank together with a hi-flow strainer to let water in and keep mosquitos out and a sunlight guard to keep out ultraviolet light to eliminate the growth of algae.
- A 90mm or 100mm sized mosquito-proof overflow fitting at the top of the tank wall, directly under the lid
- A 25mm outlet fitting together with a tested ball valve which is placed at the bottom of the tank.
We will ask you where you wish us to put these fittings
Select Water Tanks can also provide a range of additional fittings. For example, additional outlets, screwed lids, a 50mm high suction (HS) outlet, a bucket tap, and/or a mains changeover diverter
Optional Pumps & Filters
We can help you select
- A pump to suit your needs eg garden use, domestic/commercial use and whole of house systems.
- Water inlet and/or outlet filters that ensure your water is free of contamination.
- A compact housing system that comprises both a variable speed pump and a sophisticated filtration system to ensure purified water is delivered at a constant pressure – see Hybrid Housing Mk2.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“I can highly recommend Select Water Tanks for their Stainless Steel water tanks. I have purchased a number of tanks from them over the last few years ranging from 5,000 litres to 40,000 litres and have found their quality and service to be excellent. I believe that these Stainless Steel tanks are the best value proposition for anyone interested in health and long lasting quality products.”Dr David Bedford
Our prices depend on
- The material used to construct the water tank (Grade 304 stainless steel, Marine Grade 316 stainless steel or Aquaplate steel)
- the shape of the water tank (round or slimline)
- the size of the water tank by its dimensions
- the distance from the factory for delivery
- Additional fittings
Site and Delivery
There is a need to prepare the site where you intend to place the water tank(s).
There is a delivery charge depending on the distance from the factory. There is no additional cost for positioning the water tank on its pad provided if we can access the site easily. We can coordinate with a crane if a crane is needed.
Need Advice or a Price?
We love talking tanks!
If you need a hand selecting the right water tank, pump or accessories, we are happy to help.
Call Select Water Tanks on 1300 854 231 or click the link below.