Optional Additional Fittings
Best practice for larger tanks is to also include a High suction (HS) fitting. This is a 50mm outlet and ball valve installed on the corrugation above. This allows for efficient water balancing when other tanks are connected. The HS Fitting also protects the pumps and internal water appliances as it draws only clean water from above the sludge / anaerobic level.
You may also wish to purchase a Bucket Height Tap for example, where the tap is placed high enough from the base, to allow gravity feed of water, into a bucket placed under the tap.
Other additional fittings can also be purchased. These could include:
- 50 mm outlet male or female
- 50 mm outlet with ball valve – High Suction (HS) fitting
- 50 mm outlet with ball valve and camlock (Fire fighting Qld)
- 50 mm outlet with ball valve and storz (Fire fighting NSW)
- Extra 90/100 mm overflow
- Extra 25 mm female outlet
- Extra 25 mm outlet with ball valve
- Extra 400 mm inlet strainer with light guard
- 450 mm screwed lid (vented)
- Upgrade 450 mm screwed lid (if replacing 400 mm inlet strainer)
- 500 mm Inlet strainer with light guard
- 650 mm screwed lid
- 150 mm overflow
- 25 mm bucket height Tap
More Than Just a Manufacturer of Steel Rainwater Tanks
Select Water Tanks make steel water tanks that are longer lasting, better looking, healthier, and can be custom made in terms of shape and size. They can be made from either grade 304, marine grade 316 stainless steel or aquaplate steel.
Knowledge & Experience
25 years manufacturing experience.
Highest quality Stainless steel water tanks backed by 30 years non corrosion warranty. Our Aquaplate Tanks are backed by 20-years non corrosion warranty.
We are the first Australian company to design and manufacture stainless steel water tanks.
We find the perfect solution for your rainwater harvesting system needs.