Water Tanks Dalby
Looking for a high-quality Water Tank(s) delivered to your Dalby home or business? Select Water Tanks leading providers of quality stainless steel and Colorbond water tanks.
We can supply large round water tanks for your farm, an Underdeck or a Slimline water tank for your town property or something in between. Whatever your needs we can manufacture and deliver you the perfect water tank(s).
All our Water Tanks are made from Steel because they last longer, look better, cleaner, better for the environment and built to last for decades in our harsh Australian conditions.
Dalby has a humid subtropical climate, due to its location west of the Darling Mountain range, hotter drier summers, and cooler winters than other towns in the region are common.
Most of the annual average of 700mm of rainfall in Dalby comes in the summer months providing a significant amount of rainwater for storage during the dryer winter months. Investing in a water tank system will:
- Reduce your dependence on local water supply. Proving you with a source of fresh water when water restrictions are in place.
- Reduce your water bills. With the right system you can harvest most of the water you need from free rainwater.
- Help the Environment. Rainwater harvesting is sustainable and eases the burden on infrastructure such as dams, treatment facilities and pipework.
For more information about the benefits of water tanks checkout our article: Are Rainwater Tanks Worth it.
The Dalby region has a warm humid subtropical climate with warm summers and cool winters in comparison with other areas in Queensland. Daily maximum temperatures in the summer average 28c and 17c in the winter:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December.
- On average, February is the wettest month.
- On average, August is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 700mm
This means with a roof space of just 125㎡ you can potentially harvest over 87,500 Litres of water every year. The Dalby region is a great place to harvest rainwater.
Dalby Average Temperatures & Rainfall