Select Water Tanks Warranty InformationStainless Steel and Aquaplate
Stainless Steel Warranty Information
SELECT WATER TANKS PTY LTD OFFERS THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY ON STAINLESS STEEL WATER TANKS:
- 30 year minimum life due to corrosion,
- 15 year construction warranty covering the assembly and sealing of the tank, from date of purchase.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits given by the warranty are in addition to a consumer’s other rights and remedies. Any failure of the tank due wholly or partly to any of the following causes is not covered by this warranty:
- Faulty installation of the tank including the base not fully supporting the tank around its whole bottom surface in an even and uniform manner
- Mechanical or chemical damage sustained during installation or servicing of the Tank
- Storage of any other liquid other than normal rainwater
- Damage caused by storm and tempest or any other causes beyond the control of Select Water Tanks Pty Ltd
- Failure of the STAINLESS STEEL due to direct connection of copper pipe work to the Tank. All copper connections are to be insulated from the tank via PVC or similar pipe work
- Failure of the STAINLESS STEEL via the placement or connection of any aftermarket fittings including screws and brackets.
SELECT WATER TANKS PTY LTD will not be liable for any injury to persons, damage to property or for any consequential loss or damage due to failure of any Tank. SELECT WATER TANKS PTY LTD will not be liable for any expense arising due to the claiming of this warranty.
Need Advice or a Price?
We love talking tanks!
If you need a hand selecting the right water tank, pump or accessories, we are happy to help.
Call Select Water Tanks on 1300 854 231 or click the link below.