Rainwater Tanks Coffs Harbour NSW
Manufacturing Stainless Steel & Colorbond Water Tanks
Water Tanks Coffs Harbour
Supplying to Coffs Harbour, Woolgoolga, Toormina, Urunga & Surrounding Areas.
Delivered to your door at the best price. All our tanks come with an extended warranty and are fire resistant. Whatever your requirements we can manufacture and deliver the Water Tank you need with top level service at the best price.
Coffs Harbour is a city based on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales approx. 390kms south of Brisbane. With a population of around 72,000 people it is one of the largest urban areas on the North Coast. Coffs Harbour has a humid subtropical climate with a moderate amount of rainfall.
Ongoing Water Restrictions
During times of drought when the water levels in the Orara and Nymboida Rivers drop below extraction levels, Coffs Harbour and the surrounding communities rely on the water stored in Karangi and Shannon Creeks Dams. When the water levels in these dams drop below certain “trigger points” high levels of water restrictions are introduced.
Installing a water tank can provide an alternate source of water during times of water restrictions and save you money off your water bill.
How Much Water Can You Harvest?
Coffs Harbour gets an average of 1400mm of rain per annum, a home or business with a roof space of just 150sqm can potentially harvest over 200,000 Litres of water every year.
Coffs Harbour Climate Facts?
- The hottest months are: January, February, March and December.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, February, March and November.
- January has an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F) and is the warmest month of the year.
- February tops the wettest month list with 230mm (9.1in) of rainfall.
- September is the driest month with 47mm (1.9in) of precipitation.
Coffs Harbour Average Rainy Days