Water Tanks Gold Coast
Select Water Tanks provide Rainwater Tanks in the Gold Coast, Tweed Heads and surrounding Murwillumbah areas. All our Water Tanks are made direct from our Brisbane factory. These include Slimline Tanks, Rainwater Tanks, Colorbond Water Tanks of all sizes and dimensions combined with industry-leading suppliers of accessories and fittings, including Rainwater Tank Pumps & Filtration Systems.
Servicing the Gold Coast, Tweed Heads and Sounding Areas
Select Water tanks have been supplying premium Stainless Steel & Colorbond Rainwater Tanks to residential and commercial businesses in the Gold Coast and surrounding areas since we started out in 2006.
The steel water tanks we make are longer lasting, better looking, healthier, and can be custom made in terms of shape and size. They can be made from either grade 304, marine grade 316 stainless steel or aquaplate steel.
We manufacture every Water Tank to order ranging from Slimline, Round, Jumbo, Under-deck from 500 – 37,000 Litres. Whatever your requirement we can deliver a water tank to suit your needs. Checkout our wide range of custom sizes we have available.
As we are based nearly by in Logan Village most of our Gold Coast based customers are within our 0-70 Km delivery area. The delivery charge for this area is just $100 and £120 for over-sized delivery. For more information please do check our Estimated Delivery Fees Section.
A Great Place to Harvest Rainwater!
The Gold Coast is a coastal city and none as the largest non-capital city in Australia and is famous for its sunny subtropical climate. Although the area is abundant with water, the majority is not fresh cleaning drinking water.
The good news is Gold Coast is a city with significant rainfall!
• A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December.
• On average, February and March are wettest months.
• On average, July and August are the driest months
• The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Source: Gold Coast Climate
Harvesting rainwater via a water tank can provide you with all the clean drinking water you need. You can also pump clean water around your home via our Whole of House Water filtration System.
Interesting Facts about the Gold Coast and Surrounding Areas!
- Gold Coast is home to 100,000ha of nature reserves and World Heritage sites, of which large part is a subtropical rainforest.
- Gold Coast is home to Australia’s most diverse cultures, ethnicity, and vegetation. You will find Aborigines, Africans, Australians, Americans, Europeans, Asians and Latinos within its precincts.
- Gold Coast has the largest concentration of themed attractions in the southern hemisphere.
More Than Just a Manufacturer of Steel Rainwater Tanks
Select Water Tanks make steel water tanks that are longer lasting, better looking, healthier, and can be custom made in terms of shape and size. They can be made from either grade 304, marine grade 316 stainless steel or aquaplate steel.
Knowledge & Experience
25 years manufacturing experience.
Highest quality Stainless steel water tanks backed by 30 years non corrosion warranty. Our Aquaplate Tanks are backed by 20-years non corrosion warranty.
We are the first Australian company to design and manufacture stainless steel water tanks.
We find the perfect solution for your rainwater harvesting system needs.