Water Tanks Gympie
Supplying Factory Direct Water Tanks to Homes & Business in Gympie & Surrounding Hinterland Areas.
Gympie originally called Nashville, became the town that saved Queensland when James Nash in 1867 first discovered Gold in the area creating the great Gympie Gold Rush providing a much-needed economic boom in the area. Gympie is located just off the Bruce Highway and is about 170km North of Brisbane, with a population of 51,578. Several of Gympie’s historical buildings are registered on the Queensland Heritage Register.
Design and location of water tanks in Gympie
Gympie residents are asked to consider several factors when investing in a water tank which include:
- Minimising any visual impact on the neighbours
- Not detracting from the outdoor space around the residence
- Using a colour and finish that complements the existing building(s)
At Select we understand these factors and can deliver you beautiful steel water tanks which come in a range of colours that can be matched or contrasted to the design of your home. Our Slimline water tanks are built to narrow dimensions, allowing water storage on properties where the more traditional round water tanks are not suitable.
Does it rain a lot in Gympie?
The good new is that Gympie and the surrounding areas see a significant amount of rainfall during the warmer months, making the area ideal for rainwater harvesting!
- January, February, March, April, June and December are the rainy months
- On average, February is the wettest month
- On average, August is the driest month
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1150mm